Margarita's el yunque "villa hermosa" vacation rental
Settle into your own private home in the El Yunque Rainforest at Margarita’s “Villa Hermosa.” Operated by the Rainforest Inn, and owned by Margarita, the “Villa Hermosa” offers enough room for not just you and your kids, but for everybody at your next family reunion. At "Villa Hermosa" you can now enjoy breakfast every morning while still enjoying the privacy of a vacation rental atmosphere. Breakfast requests must be made when initially booking your reservation.
With five well-appointed bedrooms, four and half baths, a private pool, and five acres of manicured jungle gardens to run around in, Margarita’s offers families and groups of friends, or coworkers, the space they need, and the privacy and seclusion of very few properties on the island. While the Rainforest Inn will aid in the check-in process once you make your way up the mountain, after that we’re completely out of your hair (unless you need us), and you're free to make this luxurious space your own. The listed rate is for eight adults, but we can accommodate additional individuals for a $25 surcharge apiece (no charge for children under twelve) up to a total of ten people. Visit Margarita's "Villa Hermosa," and discover how comfortable a family rainforest stay can be.
For larger groups you can rent this five bedroom house and the three smaller villas at the Rainforest Inn (space available). We are just across the street.
- Now offering the same vegetarian breakfast we serve guests at our Bed and Breakfast for $12. Per person, reserved.
- Five large bedrooms
- Four and a half bathrooms
- A Very Spacious Second Living Room (the ballroom)
- A full Kitchen (catering service is also available)
- A large enclosed in-ground pool
- A poolside barbecue
- Numerous porches and decks, including one very large terrace (pictured above)
- High-speed wifi
- Fresh linens upon arrival (maid service is available upon request)
- Five acres of private grounds
- Two automatic gates
- Management is just across the street
Children are absolutely welcome at Margarita's, and please remember we have a three-night minimum stay.